Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Terrible headache

It was one of the worst nights I ever had to go through. The headache last night was terrible. It happened so suddenly and it was so painful that I couldn't sleep. The throbbing pain was absurdly driving me crazy. I felt like I was going to die.

So coincidental that I had no painkillers in the house. Great.

I bore with the pain through the night, and went to the doctor in the morning. She couldn't give me an exact diagnosis, she said I could be stressed, or due to the caffaine intake, but I don't think that was convincing enough. I was given painkillers, and a day of MC. Sadly I had to get back to work in the afternoon, and the MC went half-wasted.

I'm still having mild headache now, even after taking my medication. I hope there's nothing wrong with me.

No comments: