Monday, June 14, 2010

Dreaming of the TRY camp again

For the 4th time in a month, I dreamt of the TRY Summer Youth Camp.



I'm not sure if there's anything wrong with me, but I do feel a little distressed after every dream. I would be struggling, on one hand, trying to figure what was going on, and on the other, trying to fight the 'homesickness' that would strike as the day went by.

I find it unbelievable to have dreamt of the same event in such frequent manner. I told a friend about it, and she said, I should just find a job in the Philippines to ease the 'homesickness'. Then another friend said this (on a separate matter), 'This world is full of opportunities for the bravehearted'.

Perhaps I'm not brave enough to step out, just yet. Perhaps I'm just waiting for the right opportunity. Hmm.. right.

No comments: