Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Back from hometown once again

10 days in the Philippines is definitely not enough.

And I realise, the more people I know, the less time I've got to spend with them.

The death of my camera no doubt dampened my mood, but perhaps I've learnt to step out of my small world through the hard way.

Manila was so-so, Subic was a disappointment. Bago City is always my safe haven.

A series of unfortunate events happened in Manila and Subic, and I sought solace in my hometown. I am thankful I had the company of my dearest friends during the TRY Summer Youth Camp. I did not speak about what happened, I don't like being asked as well. Seeing how everybody has been so accommodating, I really appreciate it a lot. I hope I've been of some help during the camp, I hope I've brought smiles and laughter to everyone.

The camp made me realise how much more I need to work on to become a better person. Sometimes I feel I don't deserve all the love and blessings. Sometimes I feel I'm better being by myself.

Maraming salamat sa iyong lahat. I'm missing you guys already. Very much.

No comments: