Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dreamz FM

i'm aware that my mood has been erratic, most of the time horrible. please bear with me for a few more weeks. i'll be fine. hopefully.

well, at least there are things that could uplift my mood a little. squid rings, papa P, and my new pillow.



yes, i'm that crazy :)

------------------------------

anyway, playlist for this month is up.

theme: Dreamz FM

Dreamz FM (Dreamz Flying Machine a.k.a Meng Fei Chuan) is my favourite local pop group. they sing, they compose, and they play instruments. although they have not been performing for many years, they are still active in the music / entertainment scene. Jim and Ric continues to pen songs for many artists, while Cavin moves on to hosting and acting.

seriously, i think they are a bunch of talented people, but too bad they didn't manage to go far, because local bands weren't popular during that time. if only people are supportive of local music talents.

watch them:
Baby Come Back
Chu Le Ai Qing

some popular hits: Bu Zhi De, Should I Stay, Stay With You, Shou Hu Xing

enjoy!

No comments: