Friday, February 24, 2012

It's almost end of February??

I'm once again overwhelmed with work, the volunteer project in Bago City, and whatever not. It's back to the days of burying myself in piles of music scores, but this time round, it's together with the dictionary and all the Italian terms.

I felt I was mugging like a student once again. Ha.

The stress level must be on its way to hit the sky, unfortunately. I've been drowning myself with more coffee (I wish for free Starbucks everyday, including on weekends), sighing and ranting more often. I lose my temper much more easily, and I yearn to reach out to my inner peace at the end of the day, late at night. And after that I get insomnia, and couldn't wake up in the morning. A very bad vicious cycle.

If only there were 48 hours in a day.

One thing to keep me sane though, it's Korean pop songs. Ah, I know you are going to say that I'm intoxicated again with K-pop. Haa. I just went on a K-drama soundtracks and CDs shopping spree online a few weeks back. Oops. Haha. And recently I've been high on the songs by FT Island and CN Blue. I'm amazed by Lee Hongki of FT Island, he always sings with so much emotions, even if he has to sing them every few days when they go around promoting the songs on the various K-pop music charts.

These 2 songs by FT Island have been on constant replays on my player. Good songs linger in my mind. And I'm sharing the good songs. :)

That Person in Shinsadong


Severely

No comments: