Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Shifting of office

There have been too much movement within these few months. Having to deal with a new working space and project venue was a challenge. Hell, on some days, I would say. But at least the office wasn't on that serious tone (especially when there are people shouting 'bloody nonsense' here and there), just that I had to make do with the small space I had.

And 2 months after, we had to repack our things and move back to our old office. But it was a messy shifting of things. Dust was everywhere, files and materials were more than before. I dreaded the trouble of unpacking, given that I am quite a neat-freak. And today was only the first day. Shucks.

Once all the cleaning and clearing up are done, it's time to plan my homecoming to paradise.

No comments: