Saturday, January 01, 2011

Gone with 2010

In 2010, I had..

- gone back to the Philippines 3 times! :)
- snorkelled for 3 consecutive days in Coron, Palawan. But no thanks to the coral scratches, I had many bouts of rashes attacks after that.
- watched Aiza Seguerra and Juris sing live! and photos with them after the concert!
- a greeting from Richard Poon!
- been a tour guide to my friends from the Philippines on many occasions. I could work sideline on that already.
- many gatherings with my friends from primary school and high school, reminiscing the good 'old' days.
- taken many photos on quite a number of special occasions. Satisfaction doesn't come everytime.
- given my hair a new look.
- watched Voyage de la Vie, seated at the 2nd row, centre. For free. Haha. Fulfilled my childhood wish of watching a live circus show.

Of course, there were disappointments, unhappiness and frustrations that I would rather not mention them. No point anyway, let bygones be bygones.

Just hope that 2011 would be a better year. Happy new year, everyone!

No comments: