Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Back from the paradise once again

I'm back, from my paradise, again.

There's never a lack of surprises whenever I'm in the Philippines. Well, it's a country of 7107 islands. Haha.

Coron was simply b-e-a-u-tiful. From the sunrise to the sunset, from the blue sky to the corals, simply awesome. Very satisfying to take photos there, very happy to be in my own small world. Love the sun, the sand, and the sea. :)

Manila was purely for entertainment. Live Filipino acoustic music, Filipino movie, shopping~! So excited to come up-close with some of my favourite artistes. :D

Bago City, my safe haven. :) Managed to make up for the lack of sleep, due to all the early morning flights I had been jetsetting on. My first time experiencing the Good Friday procession and the political campaigning as well.

Everything was splendid, except for the diarrhoea and vomitting I had on the day I left Bago City. Raw oysters, perhaps. Or retribution, for making fun of somebody else of having the same thing. Ha. Tricia was saying that I should have gotten accustomed to the Filipino food by now, well, I have a weak stomach I guess.

Had a serious terrible outbreak of rashes on my last day as well. All over my legs, and the cuts from the corals in Coron. On medication now. There goes my pretty tanned legs.

Will blog on the adventures in the later posts. My brain is on sleeping mode right now. But photos are already up on Flickr. :)

No comments: