Friday, March 13, 2009

A week without inspiration

I guess I was again too caught up with so many things that I'm losing inspiration again.

The NUSCO concert 'Allure' was just over, it could have been a good topic, but I don't have the mood to write anything about it. I have no idea what I was doing. Not saying that I screwed up the performance, to be honest I did put in a wee bit more of effort practising the pieces. Perhaps the messy concert preparation made me lose a bit of the interest. I don't know where I was standing. I know I was helping with this and that, but I guess the lack of proper communication and understanding, and the inefficiency, just made things seem a little.. bleak. To the people who came to watch the concert, thank you.

Then came the news that my dear friends had to go through surgery and medical check-ups, and the emotional stress that comes along. Ah Gong left not long ago, and I am not prepared to go through that kind of pain, not so soon. We are all waiting for the results, and I'm praying for the both of you. I believe that things would turn out fine. Although we are thousand miles apart, you know that I'll always be there for you. Believe, and be strong.

Work, as usual, the problems and stress are always there, no point ranting because that is not going to be the solution.

To add on to all, I am resuming to my old schedule to seeing my kids 3 times a week. I don't see the difference, but since the parent think there's a need for that, I'll just have to accommodate for an additional kids-day.

I'm a little tired. Not being able to wake up on time EVERYDAY is a clear indication that I need a break.

No comments: