Sunday, August 03, 2008

another week

again, a lot of things have been going on these few days. good and bad, that's what makes life interesting. haa.

we had another primary school class gathering again yesterday. surprisingly, everyone was so enthusiastic that we had to have a gathering that soon. haha. but well, that's a good thing, because I've got to meet up with these friends whom I've not met for 11 years. and we did have many good laughs at all the jokes and the silly things we did when we were still kids. :)

there are other things to keep me excited as well. I guess this is quite predictable, because there aren't many things that can keep me that excited. :)

but well of course, like I've said, bad things happened too. work has not been going smoothly, and I have no choice but to accept it. at times it was my fault, however I just can't help but rant to people around me. I just hope they don't find me too irritating. but somehow I think they do. arghh, I'm starting to get pessimistic and negative.

shucks, I need to stay focused. there are other things that need my attention and effort. yes I need to stay focused.

oh, I have just gotten addicted to killer Sudoku. haha. the Sudoku grid with no numbers in it. it's much more challenging than the normal ones, and I like it. hahah. I was so excited when I saw the book. and I still am. there's a 16 x 16 grid Sudoku too! muahahah. go ahead and call me a freak. I like such challenges. haha. ;D

ah... it's Sunday. the only day I can sleep like nobody's business. ah.. all these are oh so random. oh well. I need my sleep!! ciao.

No comments: