Monday, August 04, 2008

August playlist - Aiza Seguerra

August's playlist - Aiza Seguerra



Aiza, an acoustic singer in the Philippines. it's kinda difficult to find singers with a soothing voice, and plays the guitar well. not only that, she is a songwriter too. :) oooh I like talented people. haha.



her album 'Para Lang Sa Yo' (Just For You) is the first Filipino album I've purchased. :)

many of the songs from the playlist are from this album. one of my favourites is I'll Be There For You. Walang Sayang (No Regrets), Persistent Rain, and Mahagkan Kang Muli (To Kiss You Again) are nice. Kasama (Together) is a catchy song.

her previous albums have also won awards for outstanding performance and sales. How Did You Know and Pinakamamahal (Deepest Love) are also some of my favourites.

if I could ever get to hear her sing live, I would sure grab the chance. I wonder when would that be. haha.



P.S. all translations of the Tagalog song titles are done by me. they may not be 100% correct. haha.

No comments: