Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my early birthday wish

I know it's still a long way to my birthday, and I don't really celebrate my birthday. my last birthday cake was when I was 13.

but because I was totally amazed by the kinds of cakes the kids are having for their birthday parties nowadays, I shall have a simple birthday wish. yar, a simple one.

which is, to have a cake like this!!



yes! a Stitch birthday cake! :D

haha I guess it's about time I should have a birthday cake that I'll really really like. after 10 years. oops I've divulged my age.

I do have another wish. I wish that I could spend one of my birthdays in Bago. :)

oh well, hopefully the time will come.

but anyway, I've found this on the internet. 'See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil', Stitch's version. heheh. ain't this little blue monster cute? :D

No comments: