Sunday, July 20, 2008

moody sunday

there has been a galore of commencement photos in Facebook. many familiar faces, a number of them have been a part of my memories during my school years. I had weird feelings looking at the photos, perhaps I felt I was spying on other people's lives. haa. and I can't really say that there was a sense of nostalgia, because I don't remember much about my own commencement.

perhaps I was regretting not taking more photos during that occasion. too late for regrets.

glad to see that friends who have graduated have found their jobs, ready to face the bright future. and for a few times it set me thinking, what am I doing, what am I going to do with my future. there are things in my mind that I'm trying to achieve, but still, I feel lost.

there have been bleak moments experienced during work for the past year. there have been things that keep me motivated, keeping me going on. I'm not the kind of person who would come home, complaining to my family, or hide under the blanket and cry. I haven't been crying for a long time. in fact, I say nothing about my job when I'm home, and I suppose they know nothing except where I work.

I'm not denying that there are better opportunities out there, but I'm seeing how far will I go, how far can I go. it's just a matter of time.

or perhaps I just need a trigger.

No comments: