Sunday, July 13, 2008

end of Lobo

after 6 months of airing, my favourite Filipino teleserye so far, has come to an end. :(



'Can love prevail between two people who are destined to destroy each other?'



that was the tagline for the teaser of the teleserye. Lobo, a story of two ill-fated lovers who went against the odds to be together, defying and challenging whatever force that conspire to tear them apart.

the lead characters Noah and Lyka are none other than (my papa P) Piolo Pascual and Angel Locsin. :)

Lyka is a descendant of the man-wolves clan, known as the 'Waya', whereas Noah is a lieutenant, whose father was killed by a man-wolf, and his adoptive father made him join the 'Luna' which is determined to destroy all man-wolves on Earth. they are two people leading their lives worlds apart.

well of course, like all other stories, they fell in love with each other (since they were kids) and had to go through all obstacles that came their way. and again, like all other stories, they lived happily ever after. :) then you wonder, how many obstacles they have to go through, and how many villians they have to face, for a 6-month drama. haha.


beauuutiful..

why do I like this teleserye so much? for one, it has a very different storyline. a story about humans and man-wolves. with a great love story. and of course, it's my papa P. ;)

and the theme song is just so beautiful. Ikaw Ang Pangarap, sung by Martin Nievera. yeah.

and many scenic places too! helicopter's shots! beaches! gardens! forests!


awwww..

and I have been religiously following the teleserye, never missing out a single episode of it, even when I was in Bago City last May. and even if I did, I would make sure I would watch that particular episode when I have time to spare. heheh. yes, all because of papa P. :)

and now, all villians are killed, happy ending for the lovers and all other good characters. all has come to an end.

no more papa P. :(

No comments: