Thursday, May 15, 2008

i'm going back to Bago City!

i'm flying again! woohoo~

i'm going to be back in Bago City!! yeah!! it's going to be my first time to be back there during summer (though i've been warned that there have been rainy spells these days), my first time joining the TRY summer youth camp, my first time arriving in the new Bacolod-Silay airport.. :)

it was a last minute decision, thanks to Tricia, who managed to succeed in tempting me. haha. it's going to be real short stay there, so yar, time is precious, and schedule is tight.

but it's a pity that i still can't get to see my white sand beach. there's always a next time!! there will be a next time!!

i'm gonna try relaxing throughout this trip. to recharge myself, but the whole busy-period-saga-that-will-last-six-months starts all over again. chill, yuhui, chill..

but before i embark on my trip, an email was sent to me informing that there is a flight schedule change. darn. a delay in flight timing. that's so great. -_-""

and i've not started packing my luggage. never mind, i'm trained, i only need at most 2 hours. :)

see you guys when i return!! :D

No comments: