Sunday, May 18, 2008

hello from Bago City

a very late good night to all, i'm doing ok here in Bago City. i've just experienced a bad heavy downpour a while ago, the rain didn't come splitter -splatter. it came like swooshing-swashing. pardon me for the lack of vocabulary, or rather, the inappropriate description, but i think it was like flushing a toilet bowl. a super long and heavy flush. ha.

there was brown-out a while ago too, while i was trying to check all my emails. i've been experiencing brown-outs since yesterday. yesterday , it was from 8am to 9pm. ha. back to the ancient days.

anyway, yar, i'm ok here, my Tagalog has been improving, so is my Filipino accent. :) everybody is doing fine too, although i've yet gotten to meet everyone. there were people who were surprised of my visit. :)

i've met up with my foster family the Mondias, together with their other big families, the Torres and the Singsons. things have changed, but life's still fine. kids have grown bigger. how time flies.

my schedule will be tight, since this is a short visit, but a lot of things to accomplish. and very soon, i'll be back in Singapore again. aww.

i will try to update whenever possible, if not, see you guys next thursday. :)

No comments: