Monday, May 12, 2008

my alter ego

it's kinda interesting to know how different you portray yourself to others from how you think who you really are.

i have the habit of doodling (and discarding them.. haha) and penning my thoughts down. but some of my friends were surprised that i actually do keep a blog or a travel log. they thought that i'm the no-nonsense kind of person, maybe to the extent of being indifferent. i actually am, but i don't think i'm indifferent. as long as you don't step on my live wires, i'm fine. haha. and i do think i have a high level of tolerance, if not i couldn't have been standing up with all the silly things my kids do. haha.

i was chatting with a friend, and i mentioned that i've always been a crybaby. i cried the most when most of the BHBH1 team members returned back to Singapore while only a few of us stayed on. i cried every time i boarded the plane leaving Bago City. i even cried while eating Tita Tessa's mashed potatos when waiting for my next flight back to Singapore. in front of many people waiting in the boarding gate area. and this friend of mine couldn't believe it. haha.

i think i have an alter ego. so different, they are like worlds apart. sometimes i can't handle myself. but i think i'm still lovable. muahahahah. :P

No comments: