Monday, March 03, 2008

ice-box cake

wahaha.. felt so ecstatic after eating a huge chunk of ice-box cake. woohoo~

was my 2nd attempt, and i've made a little improvement. haha.. the aroma is there, but the cream is not yet perfect. will keep on trying, until i get it right, the Filipino way. haha.. i shall ask Joy to make that again, and i'll make sure i'll be standing right beside her throughout the whole process. but that has gotta wait till my next trip. =(

at least the ice-box cake has managed to make me destress a little. haha..

i didn't have good sleep for a few days, and the dreams were so realistic that they scare the hell out of me. and i'm serious, everything looked real, even the scenerios are happening or have happened in real-life.

and my twitching eye is back to haunt me. arghh.. can somebody tell me how to relieve the twitching? i don't want it to twitch for another month. yes, the last twitch lasted for more than a month, and i'm not joking. the twitching intensity only started to reduce when i went back to Bago City last december.

oh, does it mean that i must go back to Bago City soon? hahah.. if only i can do it..

No comments: