Friday, February 29, 2008

papa P

i think by now you guys would know how excited i can get, whenever it comes to anything (almost everything) related to Philippines. =)

i was in town, after making some work-related deliveries. it was about time i took my much needed break and destressing. did some shopping, pampering myself, and of course, took a trip around Lucky Plaza. haha..

yes, i bought some graham biscuits, and i shall make my ice-box cake this weekend! haha.. i also went around hunting for the unexpectedly popular squid rings, but all the shops i went into did not have it. oh well.. which is why there's a real need to ration my squid rings. haha..

and i bought my first Filipino magazine! haha.. because my papa Piolo is on the cover. hahah.. thank god most of the content in there are in English. phew.. yes yes yes, i'm obsessed with papa P, and people in Bago City know that too. haha..

and last night, i had a date with papa P, via my Filipino entertainment source. =) was watching his teleserye, Lobo, and then a replay of one of his old movies, Don't Give Up on Us. it was actually the first Filipino movie i've watched, but at that time, i wasn't so crazy over him.. yet.. haha.. he's so cool! =D

but he's not the reason for me having overslept this morning and of course he's not the reason for me being so ultra forgetful. haa. i'm just overwhelmed with work.



go papa P! =) mahal na mahal kita! hahaha..

No comments: