Wednesday, February 14, 2007

valentine's day..

"teacher, today is valentine's day leh.. can end tuition earlier?"

"you got a valentine meh?"

"no lar, but i think you got a valentine mah.."

"if i have one, i won't be sitting here, having my dinner with you on your tuition table.."

happy valentine's day to all the lovey-dovey couples out there, and happy friendship day to everyone!! =D

and what a great way to start the day, with a 8am lecture and a not-so-interesting lecturer.. arghh.. pleeeaase.. you won't get an explosion by mixing dilute hydrochloric acid with dilute sodium hydroxide.. but thanks to temogen, who woke me up with his v day message.. haha..

and then news of my friend's brother passing away came.. joseph, i hope that you are ok now.. you have always been a fatherly figure to me, i know you are strong.. and i hope that things are going ok for you.. =)

thanks biyun, the chocolates came just right in time.. hehe..

and i realised that i didn't really have time to sit down, relax, let my mind settle down, or even have a sip of juice (coffee is bad for a good sleep at night.. haha).. i was running places to places while in school, having tuition.. and my handphone kept beeping and reminding me of all the things i need to settle.. it has become another handy reminder alarm clock for me.. haha..

but thank god a piece of good news brought a nice end to the day.. i'm chosen to receive an award in Bago City!! whee!!! i don't expect to get rewarded, other than friendship and inspiration, for doing all the charity work.. but then, it's this coming sunday, and it's the first day of chinese new year.. i will get killed by my parents if i were to go.. awww.. how i wish i have a clone of me right now..

talking about new year, i have no time to do my new year shopping! arghh.. everyday is so packed, with days ending as late as 10pm.. how to shop? arghh..

--------------------

support my performance tomorrow! 7.30pm at marina square.. presenting to you some chinese new year music by NUSCO!! =)

support NUSCO annual concert!! 11 march 2007, sunday, 5pm at UCC.. =) get tickets from me!!

No comments: