Sunday, February 04, 2007

a fieldtrip and a night of cycling..

i can't walk anymore.. my feet are in a terrible state, with one new crack and the old ones deepened.. and my knees are sore.. *ouch* it really hurts.. sooner or later, i may need clutches, or a wheelchair..

putting that aside, the fieldtrip to Little India and the night cycling quest really took those frustrating things off my mind.. i was back to making silly jokes and nonsense for the day.. which was a good thing (i hope)..

and i happened to meet 2 sweet korean girls in Little India.. they are the same age as me, but they have been touring around countries.. sigh.. when will it be my turn?



and then the night cycling.. thank god there was no mishap this year.. =) only came back with some bruises and painful feet, knees and butts.. haha..



we like to make fun of our dear friend, ryan, for his small eyes.. haha..

with some regulations to follow, we had to wear helmets..



which the picture reminds me of this.. haha..



but anyway, the night cycling was quite a feat, knowing that we cycled for 33km (based on waipeng's speedometer) for almost 6 hours, with stops in between for good food.. heh.. we weren't so concerned about the points and the games, but we just wanted to have fun and explore around places.. but then hor, i really want to complain.. the clues for the various checkpoints were so lame! my goodness.. "7023 set in stone beside the lake house" actually means this..



and the "rosy orb on the head".. alamak.. but oh well, we did had fun.. over the lame clues.. haha..

but i really need some rest, for my feet at least.. and you will see me walking like some freak with 2 big bandages in school tomorrow..

No comments: