Friday, February 24, 2006

haunted..

arghh!! i can't study for my test which is 14 hours away from now.. the indie songs are haunting me!!

this week is going to leave me no space for breathing.. wah!! i need more time!! i haven't study much for the test.. so i'm going to leave it to my tikam power to pull me through.. damn..

and did i mention before that i dreamt of the-heavenly-Subramaniam a few nights ago?! eerie!! it freaked me out and left me in a daze for a few moments.. worse, he was speaking Chinese in my dream.. hmm.. i think we should be more careful with him around huh..

practices these few days were torturing.. ending late at night and everyone would be in a state of mental shock after the practices..

and the 3rd movement of the concerto was at a freaking-hell tempo of 180.. and i'm giving up.. *raises white flag*

arghh!! i can't get the indie melody out of my head!! i can't get all the scientific terms into my head!! i'm dead.. no sleep tonight..

where is my coffee?

No comments: