Wednesday, January 05, 2005

still missing them...

damn.. did not have a night of gd sleep for the past few days.. been thinking of them.. n all the memories of the 25 days in philippines kept flashing in my mind.. how i wish i can immediately fly back to philippines..

already started planning about my next trip back there to bago city.. started planning on how i could save enough money for the trip.. how m i able to bring old clothes n toys or donated stuff back there.. how long i will be staying.. etc etc.. so many things going thru in my mind.. yet nothing about studies..

speaking abt studies.. i hate bidding for my modules.. n it's awful when my friends can get the modules but i can't.. sickening..

can't wait to get out of this horrible world of boring n pointless studying.. would very much want a life where i m free to roam n learn by the experiences..

I WANT TO GO BACK TO BAGO CITY!!!


No comments: