Thursday, January 13, 2005

i cried..

yes.. i broke down n cried yesterday night..

i really had no idea what has come over me yesterday.. but i cried the hardest and the longest yesterday..

been back for 2 weeks.. i still do weep a bit every night when i was lying on my matteress (my relative, nicole is staying with me so she sleeps on my bed..) n i tried to hold back my tears.. it worked for a few times..

so i really don't know why i cried yesterday.. i didn't wail out loud.. crying in silence.. that's even more heartbreaking.. tears just rolled down n wet my pillows..

i've promised them not to cry, n i've tried doing so.. but somehow it's hard for me to do that..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ger.. u dun need any reason to cry.. when u r upset u juz cry.. as simple as tt.. it doesnt mean u r nt strong.. well.. tis gd to tink of da gd and happy times u shared wif da filipinos.. but dun let it overwhelm u.. u still hafta carry on ya life.. and ur life now is to do ur part as a student and keep track of all da lil' things tt make u smile fer this yr.. when ya visit them again.. juz tell them how wonderful ya life has been but u haf nv stop missing them since da day u left.. u will feel better this way and they will b happy as well to hear tt u r doing great.. give yaself more time yar? =)