Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another busy week has passed

It has been a busy week, with my time packed with work, the shifting of the office, and being the tour guide and host to Tricia and Joseph.

This was the 2nd time Tricia has been in Singapore, and the 1st time for Joseph. They were here for a conference, and definitely to meet up with many of their friends here, starting from the legendary BHBH1, to BHBH5 and some other groups. I hope they have had a good time here in Singapore, just like how I would always enjoyed my time in Bago City.

It's funny when I was kept being asked if I am close to the people in Bago, and if I've been going back there often. I don't want to make it sound like it's something to boost about, I just want to cherish my close relationships with them, and keep it private.

There is nothing to boost about anyway, the things I've done for Bago, is nothing compared to the large-scale projects carried out by the various groups. It is a good thing that there have been groups going to Bago to do community service, and I'm glad that the group leaders have been making a continuous effort to keep it going.

I'll just continue with my small little ways to help Bago. I'll just keep on going back to Bago.

:)

No comments: