Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello Bago City!

Hello! Magandang umaga po sa iyong lahat! :)

Yes, I'm now in the Manila airport, waiting for my transit flight to Bago City. :) This will be my 10th time in my second home, and I'll celebrate it with a big bang (I don't mean it literally). Haha.

My blog has been dormant for quite some time, work has been hectic for the past few weeks, and will continue to be so. There's only 2 words to describe, 'mad rush'. I've been lunching-in for a couple of days, and even turning up for work at 8am yesterday just to make sure I could finish the important tasks before going on a week's break.

I hope this trip would be able to resuscitate my soul. Haha. Time to relax, sort of. I can't wait to see everyone again. And this time round, princess Sarah is coming with me! :D

And yes, I'm already becoming 3/4 Filipino, I have my own Philippines' HP number and mobile internet connection. How cool is that? :)

And till then, mabuhay!

No comments: