Friday, December 18, 2009

Last day

It's my last day today. How time flies.

For the past 12 months, life has somewhat been a rollercoaster ride.

Work has somewhat taken centre stage, workload was piling, and all I know was to rush to meet deadlines. Managing the publishing of 30 books of music scores is sure hell no mean feat. It was definitely a good training for my patience. I have banged the table and puked blood so many times, to the stage that I couldn't be bothered anymore. Ha.

Just when I was trying to catch some breaths after the scores have been published, I was once again caught up with the preparation of the 'annual event' a.k.a the exam. You would have thought that everything would be easier, since I've been through it twice. Ha, no. More problems cropped up, and I was exhausted by the time I overcame them.

But I live to travel. I love to see my passport getting stamped. Bago City, Macau, Hong Kong, Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Krakow, Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Manila.. woohoo~!

Life is full of challenges, and I've managed to conquer them, sort of. I completed the 40-km cycling challenge, survived in a sea of Filipino strangers watching Aiza Seguerra's concert (and taking photo with her!), handling a big group of grown-up kids on tour in Europe, dealt with nonsensical kids, and keeping myself sane. Haa.

Yes, how time flies. It's my last day. Here in reality, for the year. And off I go, to my paradise. :)

No comments: