Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Back in paradise



It's nice to be back in a place I call paradise - Bago City. :)

Manila was just a stop-over, for shopping. Haha. Was more or less rewarding, but I just hate the traffic.

I miss Bago City. It really feels good to be back 'home'. Everything looks so familiar, and everybody is doing well, if not better. Haven't get to meet up with everybody yet (it's only my first day back here), but I hope to see my friends during this Christmas period and New Year too. :)

This afternoon, I visited a child's home in Ma-ao Central. This child was adopted by one of the city government offices for a day, as part of their celebration of Christmas, sharing their blessings to the less fortunate.

I think a picture speaks a thousand words.



I donated 1500 pesos to buy rice for him and his grandfather. It costs around $150 to buy materials to rebuild a small nipah hut for his family. If you want to make contributions to change the life of another child just like him, please let me know.

Merry Christmas. :)

No comments: