Sunday, August 23, 2009

Richard Poon - You and I

Another beautiful song by Richard Poon, the Big Band Crooner of the Philippines. :)

'You and I' speaks about eternal love, but the video comes with a different and interesting twist. The video was shot in Nasugbu in Batangas and Antipolo. It just simply shows how beautiful Philippines is. Haha..



Richard, together with other brilliant singers in Philippines, they are the ASAP Sessionistas and I just love them! Haha.. They have their own individual styles, and they are damn good at it. Just look at the names given to them.

Richard Poon - the Big Band Crooner
Aiza Seguerra - the Asia's Acoustic Sensation
Nina - the Soul Siren
MYMP - the Acoustic Wonder
Duncan Ramos - the R&B Master
Sitti - the Bossa Nova Diva

But they have great chemistry performing together, I love watching their performances on the weekly show ASAP. They will be staging the first major concert together as ASAP Sessionistas on 28th August in Manila. Well, I can't be there, but I still hope that I will get to hear them live, one day! :)

Go Richard, go ASAP Sessionistas! :)

No comments: