Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day!

This is one classic example of what nonsense my kid would give. (I'm trying to be as 'authentic' as possible, so as not to lose its essence of humor.. haha)

My question: Give an example of how a plant or the seeds can be dispersed by animals.

Her answer: The monkey eat the banana, then the seed got onto the feathers, then the monkey walk walk walk, and then go toilet, and... (she somehow thinks it's super embarassing to say the word 'faeces').. come out like that lor.

HAHAHAHA.

And for your information, bananas do have seeds. The seeds are the little black dots inside the bananas. Wild bananas have pea-size hard seeds, while scientists believed that mutations and evolution lead to the 'seedless' bananas that we are eating now.

Kids, leave me speechless at times. They can make me wanna pull all my hair out, they can also make me laugh till my head drops.

Happy Teacher's Day to me! And I want my holiday!

No comments: