Monday, February 09, 2009

Piolo Pascual - Don't Want You To Go




What a beautiful song.. haha

And of course, sung by none other than my Piolo. :)

Don't Want You to Go is the theme song for Love Me Again (Land Down Under), the latest movie of Piolo, together with Angel Locsin. Shot in Bukidnon, Philippines and Darwin, Australia, this movie follows the story of Arah (Angel), who goes to the Land Down Under for the sake of her family and dreams, and Migo (Piolo), the man who would go to the ends of the earth to follow her.

And needless to say, I've watched this movie when I was in Bago City, on the next day after I'd arrived there. :D

Love Me Again is different from the other Filipino movies I've watched, because it's a story about cowboys, and the scenes of the ranches, large rolling hills and lush pasture lands are just magnificent. And oh yes, the horses.. roaming!!

It's a nice movie worth watching, really. I'm waiting for the DVD to be released.. :)

No comments: