Friday, February 06, 2009

Allure - NUSCO annual concert 2009



Allure - NUSCO annual concert, part of NUS Arts Festival 2009

This year's repertoire is much better than previous years, I must say. With a piano concerto Huang He (The Yellow River) and a Pipa concerto Hua Mu Lan, it will definitely be worth listening (and watching).

The pieces are challenging, something I look forward to. I'm sure all musicians would like to perform pieces that will give them a sense of satisfaction at the end of the performance. haha..

And this concert is not going to be the normal usual orchestral concert. We are going to incorporate something new. :)

Concert will be on 7 March 09 (Sat), 8.00pm, at the UCC Concert Hall.

Tickets are at $20, $16 and $12 (excluding $1 Sistic charge). If you buy from me, you are entitled to 20% discount! Isn't that good? hehe..

Do not hesitate to contact me for purchase of tickets! Support the local arts scene, support the young talents! :D

No comments: