Thursday, January 22, 2009

Adventure

I think my life is like an adventure.

I just booked my air tickets this afternoon, and tomorrow I'll be off to my paradise. :)

To be honest, I'm still a little taken aback by my impulsive actions. I do things my way, much like a loner, or rather, a free-spirit person. I guess people around me will have to deal with it. haha..

And I will never stop roaming. Like what Huiyan said, I'm a compulsive traveller. I'll jump at any chance of going overseas.

Just like this coming Chinese New Year. It just so happens that it's going to be a long weekend, and it's not like the New Year is a big affair, to me at least. For the past few years, I've been spending my 2nd day of New Year alone at home ordering McDonalds delivery. How exciting is that.

Besides, it's going to be different because Ah Gong is not here to make his teh anymore. Perhaps I may get to have my quiet moment with him when I'm in my paradise. :)

Looking forward to it, and I'll be back on the 28th.

Happy New Year in advance! and Gong Xi Fa Cai! Let's just hope this new year would be a good one. :)

No comments: