Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of 2008

In 2008,

I travelled to Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City, exploring the unknown lands. It was fun, and I have my Thai and Vietnamese friends to be thankful for.

I travelled to Bago City (again). Familiar place, familiar faces. I attended my first ever TRY summer camp. The trip was short, but nevertheless, memorable. Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat, mga kaibigan. Miss na miss kita.

I took up the challenge to be part of the NUSCO's concert committee. Challenging it was, many long hours spent into producing the poster and the programme booklet. Without the help from Helen, it wouldn't be possible. And I'm proud of the final product. :)

I got head over heels with Papa Piolo. Go Papa Piolo! :D

I got a new toy, and am still excited over it. :) I should start reading up books again.

I found another new love: killer sudoku. Hail the Sudoku queen! whee~!

The BHBH1 finally got together again, after almost 4 years. The legacy shall continue.

My primary school classmates finally came together for a gathering, after a long 11 years.

I continued to hone my skills as a 'all-rounded worker'. Work has been going downhill, to be honest. I'm beginning to feel drained, am just holding on to whatever that is keeping me sane.

I didn't get to spend my Christmas in Bago City. I'm sorry to disappoint my friends.

I lost Ah Gong. He has gone to somewhere with no worries. I miss him.

Po-po left. So did Mrs Torres.

One year has passed, just like a snap of the fingers. Achievements, satisfaction, happiness, sadness, disappointments, regrets. This is just part of life. Cherish the beautiful moments, discard the bad feelings, learn from mistakes, and look forward to the future.

2009, is coming fast. VERY SOON, VERY FAST.

No comments: