Monday, November 10, 2008

toy's play day

Roaming alone can be a therapeutic thing. Nobody to irritate you, and you become oblivious to the crowd around you. Tiring, yes, but it's fun when you enjoy what you do. :)

Decided to just take a walk down Raffles Place area, since I've brought my toy out. I should have brought the tripod along as well, super damn hard to take nice pictures at night without a tripod. grr.

The toy is also taking a toll on my shoulders, I had to rush into the Crumpler's shop just before they closed for the day, to get a shoulder pad for the bag.

But anyway, nothing much to blog about, just wanna upload some relatively-satisfying pictures I've taken in the past week. :)


A bunch of red pens forming into a 'red flower' *thanks to the stationery sponsor*


Behind the office


The Pipa


At Coffee Club Express


Lonely girl sitting by the Singapore River


Walkway to the Fullerton Hotel


Along Anderson Bridge, I factored the Singapore Flyer into the background on purpose, but sadly, not to much effect.


Walkway to the Merlion Park


Ice-cream uncle outside the Esplanade

That's all, peeps. Looking forward to bring it out again some time later in the week.

-----------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIYUN!! :D May all your wishes come true, and always be happy! Thank you for being crazy with me.. hahaha.. Go get your PhD, and invent some elixir or something, and we can stay young forever! wahahaha..

No comments: