Friday, November 07, 2008

Avenue Q

It sucks to be me~~ It sucks to be me~~

My favourite from the musical Avenue Q. :)



The most hilarious musical I've watched by far, Avenue Q was indeed entertaining. I've been wanting to watch it, partly because I wanted to find out how uncensored it would get (knowing how conservative this society is), and because it has a Filipino cast. I wanna see Aiza Seguerra. haha..

And I was really amazed at how puppets can have a musical of their own, and the high-standard performance put up. Many of the cast members were actually the voices behind not one, but two or three puppets. And at times, the cast members had to voice over two puppets in a song!

It was damn funny too. Many times I couldn't help laughing out real loud, and the theatre was also roaring with laughter. Many interesting dialogues and lyrics. I couldn't understand some parts of the musical though, either the characters were speaking too fast, or the content was to implicit to understand. haha.. I need to find the lyrics!

I think this musical is worth watching. People, if you have not watched it yet, GO NOW! tickets selling fast! :D

ok, the rest are photos taken in Esplanade, but not with my toy. Too bulky to bring it out. hahah..


colourful hula-hoops at the Esplanade foyer


Inside the durian shell

ok, time to get some sleep. I'll need my coffee in the morning. argh.

No comments: