Sunday, October 26, 2008

a Saturday night of fun

Went out for a joy ride with a bunch of NUSCO friends last night, and we drove all the way to Marina South Pier.



It was rather nice, and serene I would say, if you ignore the people around you. haha. I always like looking out to the sea, watching the ships and the boats. It feels different, looking at all the bright orange lights shining from the ships. It's never a dead town out in the sea, I suppose. There were people travelling out to sea via small boats. I assume they are seamen working on those big oil tankers or cargo ships. I wonder how would life be, living on ships for months. Would it be the kind of freedom I'm seeking?



There were many lights flickering in the sky, planes were either descending to the airport, or departing to other destinations. Once again, the depressing thought of not being able to go back to Bago resurfaced. I've told myself to accept the fact, but somehow deep down inside me, I'm still holding on to a thin ray of hope. My dear friends in Bago, miss na miss ko po kayo, sobra.

It was still a night of fun, exploring around. We had lots of laugh, and I got even crankier (mutated, as quoted by my friends) when the clock struck twelve. It was a pity I didn't bring my toy along.

My toy is yearning to come out to play. :(

No comments: