Monday, December 24, 2007

it's time for a break..

after slogging for quite a while, it's time to slow down and take a break.. i just want to sit down, and enjoy the breeze by the seaside, or even just sitting down somewhere and do nothing.. that day will come.. pretty soon..

but after that, all will be back to usual.. i'm trying not to allow myself to slow down, not because i'm a workaholic, but because that would at least help to take my mind away, even if it's for a short while..

i don't know how strong the withdrawal symptoms will be this time round, but the strongest blow is always the moment of separation.. haa.. sounds silly, but yar, you have not seen me cry like a stooopid little kid on the plane before..

even a christmas carol overheard along Orchard Road can make me teary.. see, what an idiot i am..

oh well, things are different this year, but at least it will still be my long-awaited holiday..

2 more days..

No comments: