Wednesday, December 26, 2007

flying again..

ok, finally i'm done with walking around the house and packing my luggage.. =) strangely, my bagpack seems to be smaller than last year, although i think i'm bringing more stuff.. hmm..

flight is 9.40am, a few hours from now.. it will be another time of anticipation, but yet with every step i take, i would think of the day of departure, and sometimes i wonder why would i put myself into torture, knowing how hard it is for me to leave again..

oh well, it's always a learning journey..

to all my friends, i can't thank you enough for helping me with my donation drive, and for being so understanding, bearing with my over-enthusiasm and passion towards Bago City.. haha..

so that's all for now.. hopefully i get to update whenever i can.. if not, this blog is going on holiday until 13 January 2008.. =)

happy new year in advance!

No comments: