Wednesday, November 21, 2007

rejection..

i got rejected.. by a potential sponsor.. =(

i should have gotten used to such rejections.. but every time i tell myself i should continue to hold on to even the thinnest ray of hope.. then again, when there's a hope, there would be disappointment..

well, i don't mind treating the trip as a getaway, for me to relax, to reward myself for working hard during the busy period.. perhaps i could even get to see my white-sand beach this time round.. but like i've said, i wanna do something, i don't wanna disappoint people.. and i know there are friends and people out there who have been helping me, willing to donate items to the children.. i even have an entire set of encyclopedia (supposed to worth at least $2000) under my office desk.. i can't possibly reject them just because i couldn't manage to secure a sponsor..

i could only blame myself for not starting the planning early, for messing up and changing all my initial plans, for procrasinating everything..

i think it's time for plan B..

a big *ouch* for the wallet..

No comments: