Saturday, November 03, 2007

another broken necklace, and many sad songs..

i am very sad.. i broke another one of my favourite necklaces.. =(

first it was the one tita bambie made for me.. and now i broke another one.. although it was cheap, it was versatile that it can go with anything.. and now it's gone.. boohoo..

and i shall not start ranting on my job.. it's getting nowhere, and there's no end to it..

ok, it's not because of all these that made me chose the theme for the playlist for this month.. haa.. so, here you go..

the theme for the playlist: sad sad songs..

well sad songs may not be just all about failed relationships, breaking up or whatsoever.. they could be about pains one may have to go through, about missing somebody, something.. listen to Corrinne May's 'Fly Away' and Michael Buble's 'Home', and you'll know..

some new/foreign songs that are worth your listening ear.. Gary Valenciano's 'In Another Lifetime', 'Break It To Me Gently' by Mark Bautista, Jimmy Bondoc's 'Let Me Be The One'.. when i first heard Gary's song, i cried.. really.. i don't know why, but i cried.. haa.. yes i'm a real crybaby..

anyway i think there are some glitches with my imeem.. somehow some songs are not completed.. hmm.. will do my best to rectify the problem.. =)

but anyway, enjoy.. while i go get my sleep.. ciaoz..

No comments: