Friday, August 03, 2007

missing them..

Bago never fail to make me smile..

i was having a little unhappiness at work yesterday.. oh well, over trival matters.. but really, a call back there cheered me up a lot.. it was really nice to hear tricia's voice again.. =)

cheese cake and nice food with my Bago gang also lightened my mood.. it always bring back memories whenever we come together..

the BHBH3 had a presentation at the Asian Civilisations Museum yesterday, and funnily, the people who went were all from the big BHBH family.. haha.. nice to see things are going well for the Bago community.. =)

my dreams are simple, but the paths are always full of stumbling blocks.. i'm slowly clearing the paths, climbing over those stumbling blocks.. but every time i cross over a block, down come another.. sigh..

oh well.. i have my filipino Skyflakes biscuits in my office.. i miss my graham cake.. tricia! joy! make one for me!!

No comments: