Saturday, July 14, 2007

a week's thoughts..

i think i've over-worked myself.. such that my forgetfulness is back to haunt me again.. i was standing outside the door, searching frantically for my keys, and somehow i couldn't think of where and how i might have dropped them.. i had to call my mum to open the door for me, and then i saw my keys lying on my table.. arghh..

------------------------------

sent peiying off this morning.. was spending the previous night at the airport with a bunch of friends.. i guess i was too tired to really enjoy the company.. haa..

anyway, yes, i wish her the best of luck.. it's not easy to be able to go overseas to further studies, and i'm always envious of friends who are able do that.. i'm sure she will definitely reach out to her dreams and do well.. =) waiting to see you again next year when you return!

------------------------------

i think i'm a bad friend.. of course not in terms of being a bad influence (i've an image of a tutor to set.. haa) but i think i bully my friends a lot..

it's always them who put in more into the friendship.. and i admit sometimes i really take them for granted.. but i truly feel that i'm very blessed to have friends who sincerely care for me, and they are there whenever i need a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear to rant to..

really, a big thank you to my friends.. =)

------------------------------

i need more sleep.. better still, give me 30 hours a day.. haha..

ah.. this post is really so random..

No comments: