Wednesday, May 02, 2007

kiddy horrors..

another round of kiddy horrors..

1.
me: take out your science text book..
girl: har.. in my bag..
me: why har? take out from your bag only what..
girl: tomorrow i have science lesson, later i forget to put back the book..
me: ok, later i put on top of all your books so that you won't forget, can?
*girl reluctantly went to take her book*

2.
me: ok, science quiz..
girl: har?? why quiz.. last week also got quiz..
me: your exams coming soon.. need to revise..
girl: still got 2 more weeks! the last subject leh..
*so young, yet already mastered the art of hugging buddha's leg.. haha*

3.
boy: teacher, why i cannot use calculator?
me: because you are not smart enough..
boy: then why you can use calculator?
me: because i smarter than you..
*muahaha*

4.
me: do these questions first..
boy: why leh?
me: so that i can mark your other homework first..
boy: don't want.. hand pain..
me: then do the comprehension cloze..
boy: ok ok ok..
*another of my tactics.. haha*

5.
me: this question, calculation mistake..
boy: my calculation is never wrong!
me: wanna bet?
boy: bet with what?
me: you lose, do 2 comprehension cloze..
boy: don't want!! i don't want to bet!
*hahah.. my tactic is a proven success*

No comments: