Tuesday, May 01, 2007

here comes my freedom!

yesh! yesh!! yesh!!! i am now officially free from the clutches of the evil NUS!! muahaha.. and i better not fail any of my papers.. *pray pray pray*

the moment we were dismissed from the lab, the first reaction from me was, "yesh!!".. haha.. that was my last exam paper of my life.. no more lab work, no more stoopid modules, no more irritating tutors.. muahaha.. but provided i can get pass this semester smoothly lar.. yar.. so pray for me.. haha..

i was so eager to get out of school, to the extent of wanting to throw my book into the rubbish bin.. haha..



went to have lunch with my (hot and sexy) cousin who came down from malaysia.. haha.. it has been a long time since we saw each other.. or rather, all the cousins don't get to come together.. if you were to ask me all my cousins' names, i will fail at that.. serious.. and i jokingly told my cousin, that if i were to go back to malaysia for any family gathering, there would be people asking me who i am.. haha.. anyway cousin, i will sure look for you if i ever go to KL, provided i have the time and the budget.. haha.. =)

and after that i went to meet up with my CO friends for a heavy dinner and a beer-drinking session at Paulander.. time for some celebration, i suppose.. haha..



i ain't a very good drinker (i haven't got to test where is my limit yet) but i ain't a bad one too.. haha.. had a few glasses, which i think would be able to make me sleep better.. haha.. the place was alright, but it's the company that matters.. haha..

ok, time to sleep!! no more late nights with all the notes and books!! =D

No comments: