Thursday, April 12, 2007

the phantom of the opera..

"let me be your freedom, let daylight dry your tears
i'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you.."

"anywhere you go, let me go too
love me, that's all i ask of you.."



my favourite song from the musical.. =)

it was a much awaited performance, and indeed i was truly mesmerized by it.. the whole musical was magnificent.. the chandelier, the river, the candlelights and the magic.. words can't describe how wonderful it was to be led into a mystical journey through the songs and the characters..

and tears almost rolled down my cheeks when the phantom said, "christine, i love you.." awww..



but really, this was the best musical i've watched so far (out of 3).. haha.. the seat was good, right smacked in the middle.. woohoo~~ but there were minor glitches in the musical.. even world-class performance makes mistakes.. haha.. but the merchandise were really damn expensive.. the programme booklet alone cost me $25.. gosh..

i would very much love to watch this musical again.. anybody willing to treat me to that?? =D

No comments: