Friday, April 13, 2007

kids.. damn..

silly things my kids say..

1.
when going through answers for comprehension questions,
me: ok, this question, what illness did Chopin die of?
girl: i'm not a doctor, how do i know??
*slaps forehead*

2.
me: what is a buoy?
girl: boy lor..
me: no, a buoy is a thing, not a person..
girl: you take away the letter "U" then becomes a boy lor..
*slaps forehead again*

3.
when going through composition outline,
me: so you must tell me in your story, why he chose to do that..
girl: i don't know..
me: this is your story, you have to tell me what..
girl: but i'm not the boy..
*slaps forehead again and again*

4.
boy: you are very lucky to have a student like me, you know?
me: i will be lucky enough if i don't get a heart attack while teaching you..
boy: i so smart, and i'll go take part in Campus Superstar.. then you'll be honoured..
*rolls eyes*

5.
boy: teacher, you married or not?
me: you wait long long.. why leh?
boy: i want my ang bao..
*slaps face*

there are laughters, there are frustrations too.. so, 3 kids are enough.. haha..

No comments: