Wednesday, March 21, 2007

sigh..

seriously, i think i really need more than 30 hours a day in order to survive.. with so many things to do, i think my shrinking brain is unable to accommodate any more bloody irritating things..

somehow i just wanna sit down, listen to music and stone the whole day.. =(

and i'm getting less and less sleep.. think my brain cells are going to suffer sudden cell death or something..

i want my icebox cake!!!!

--------------------

listening to NUSCO's concert songs right now.. somehow listening to own performance is different from the on-stage experience.. don't know if this sounds good.. haha.. but i think we did relatively well.. =)

performing has really becoming a part of my life.. though i would like to try out other forms of performances.. i think my first time performing on stage was during my graduation night of my kindergarden.. haha.. then subsequently i've been performing in my primary school, and some mini-concerts in my music school.. when i got into RVCO, it became a regular thing.. school performances, external performances, competitions.. and it came all the way until now, in NUSCO..

i can't say i'm really that passionate about chinese orchestral music, but i do enjoy playing the pieces.. and i am never that good when it comes to playing solo.. haha..

i think i'm better off singing in my own little world (and also in the bathroom).. =)

No comments: