Thursday, January 11, 2007

rain..

rainy nights tend to make me think a lot.. more than usual.. haa.. a quiet journey from school back home can be something challenging for my mind, because my mind can fly to a faraway place..



listening to "Hawak Kamay" brought me back to Bago City.. it means "to hold hands together".. and i really wish i could do that right now.. and this song made me remember the last morning i sat outside the house with papa, and ton-ton came singing this song and made me cry.. aww..

and coming home, to know that my previous lecturer had passed away due to a sudden heart attack.. he was one of my favourite lecturers, whom i truly admire.. i liked the way he made the lessons interesting and funny with his jokes and his weird laughter.. it's really a pity, and if given an opportunity, i would very much love to take one of his modules again..

sigh.. rainy night..

No comments: