Monday, January 22, 2007

monday blues..

i think i will oversleep on every monday, and i think i will need to take a cab to school every monday.. who likes to have lessons at 8am, on monday?? arghh.. and it's 8am to 6pm every monday.. 10 freaking long hours.. my goodness..

one of my favourite lecturers, Prof. Benito Tan, is one of my lecturers for this semester! yeahhey.. although he will only be guest-lecturing for a few lectures, but i think it's good enough, at least i know it's not some other sucky lecturers.. haha.. and his philippino accent.. ooohh.. reminded me of my dear friends in the lovely city of Bago.. haha.. his "actually", "back", "rank" and my favourite - "fungus" (he pronounced it as "foong-goose").. haha..

but i don't like my TA.. serious, i really don't like him.. he doesn't understand what we are trying to say, and same goes for us.. we don't understand his questions, and he doesn't understand our answers.. and he likes to drag the lesson, and talks non-stop.. he can only understand our answers if we phrase them in his words.. and i mean, word-for-word.. arghh.. i can't imagine i'll have to see him for the next few practicals.. arghh.. what happened to all the other good TAs? why is my good TA from the last semester not teaching us this semester?? why???

No comments: